|RCAHMS NMRS record no. HY50SW 6 is a N-S aligned stone standing 6'2" high and varying in width from 14½-28". In about 1965 the stone was moved from a rapidly eroding clifftop a few metres inland to its present position (the small packing stones were removed between 1929 and 1964, presumably whilst moving the stone).
Posted by wideford
12th June 2011ce