|THE PARISH OF ST. COLOMBE, WARCOP.
Including the Manors of Sandford, Burton and Bleatarn.
In this parish we have the "Druid's Temple, "half a mile N.E. of Scober.....a stone circle 50 paces in diameter
From: 'Parishes (East Ward): St Colombe, Warcop', The Later Records relating to North Westmorland: or the Barony of Appleby (1932), pp. 227-36.
Posted by fitzcoraldo
11th May 2007ce
Edited 11th May 2007ce