|The Round Pound as it is called is situated on the right hand side of the road that leads to Batworthy corner. There is a passage way that leads away from it which runs parallel with the road. On the left side of the road there is a large field system. The Round Pound was excavated in 1951/52 by Lady Fox and her team.
Posted by Lubin
2nd October 2005ce