At the junction of the B9071 / B9075
A horse-shoe grass covered mound with many stones sticking out of the grass.
Access to the field is via a metal field gate.
Great views down the loch.
‘A cairn standing on an outcrop of rock. At the base it is roughly oblong; the upper part of the mound is almost circular. It’s present height is not more than 10’. Several large stones are exposed at the top – 1930.
The centre of the cairn has now been removed by quarrying – 1968’.
Posted by CARL
23rd July 2012ce