The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Dew Ponds?
23 messages
Select a forum:
Here is some thoughts about dew ponds that I did not see in your list.
1. First bottom is mixture of manure and clay. Once harden will keep water from seeping into the ground.

2. Many Ways to enhance amount of water. One is cob silo of rocks with vents at bottom to allow warm air to dry out rocks. Then downward vents near top that allow cooler nighttime air to flow down and allowing moisture to be absorbed by rocks that during the day were dried out.

[THe last comment is princple of air wells.]

One link is RexResearch.com usa. http://www.rexresearch.com

Yes dewponds is so old that there is no history that goes that far back.
For it is just copy of what nature on it's own does.

South faceing rock cliffs over time created in rock ledges depressions that captured water. Then birds came that left frogs,fish,plants,etc. Beecaue thier stomach does not allways break the protective nature of fish/frog eggs.

In Scotland BBC reported the admission of probelms of free water or energy when they tried to advoid taxes with the wave machine.

In Africa coastal and inland attempts to restore free water and help that was not dependant upon others were also stopped. There must be a truce and allowance that people will be able to see the value of natural means to reclaim and restore the land and keep people alive.

I know first hand those who can be put in a desert and create a city from the earth up without imports. But this is not believed.

In early 1900's goverments found the most imporatant invention of all. A monthly bill that collected taxes. It is also important to know despite evidence of ancient airwells that produced tens of thougsands of gallons of water a day. Create a airwell that could never work to prove that people should not listen to history but by thier water from the goverment.

I sound anti taxes. No Way. I find it strange that I have to see people die due to lack of knowledge. One family had bales of hay in barn but froze to death due to lack of understanding that the hay had a R rateing of 55.

Reply | with quote
Posted by swink
8th April 2003ce
14:28

In reply to:

Dew Ponds? (Zos)

Messages in this topic: