The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Digging For Britain heads-up.
37 messages
Select a forum:
Evergreen Dazed wrote, “You know nothing about me, or what I do or have done. And you never will.”

We know you’ve posted no blogs or field-notes on TMA. No photos, no news items and no links to other sites, etc etc. Whether or not you want to provide TMA with a profile of yourself is, of course, entirely up to you but it is always nice to know a little about fellow contributors.

What we do know about you is that your comments are often rude and aggressive (especially towards those with a different point of view to your own) not to mention sarcastic. Such comments sow discord, create a bad atmosphere and often result in both long-time and new contributors alike from posting further.

TMA, for all its shortcomings, operates a very open-door policy. People come and go and return again (often with a more enlightened perspective on things) but I’m guessing there’s only so much unpleasantness this site is prepared to accept from you.

Reply | with quote
Littlestone
Posted by Littlestone
21st November 2017ce
13:36

In reply to:

Re: Digging For Britain heads-up. (Evergreen Dazed)

1 reply:

Re: Digging For Britain heads-up. (Evergreen Dazed)

Messages in this topic: