The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Alex Tor Cairn
8 messages
Select a forum:
costaexpress wrote:
Great video, almost surreal quality like a demo for HD tv. Wish my dog would sit still like that. I really like that area on the edge of Bodmin although I have not walked Alex Tor (yet!), your enthusiasm tells me you enjoyed the day somewhat.

Thank you. Yes it was a wonderful day out which ended up at Louden circle and the cairn almost adjacent to it. Jan (my Border Collie) was staked out while I was filming because although she is a nearly fully-trained sheep worker, will cast herself out and gather a few for me if I'm not keeping an eye on her:-). She has recently 'taken over' from my wonderful Chief that accompanied me for years. 15 years old now and has suffered two strokes. Still very active but I'm not prepared to chance him having another in the middle of nowhere!

It was quite dull at times yesterday and not the best for filming although the sun did pop in and out occasionally. This one is better and my favourite circle - the Nine Stones Altarnun... https://youtu.be/5t0ix1tNl8o

Reply | with quote
Posted by Sanctuary
2nd November 2017ce
12:20

In reply to:

Re: Alex Tor Cairn (costaexpress)

1 reply:

Re: Alex Tor Cairn (costaexpress)

Messages in this topic: