The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: or better not to travel at all
37 messages
Select a forum:
moss wrote:
postman wrote:

Cheshire isnt a fascinating place to live in, it's mostly flat boring farm fields , i'm sure some might disagree, but they'd be wrong, in my opinion.

Funnily enough when I wrote that heading I was thinking that in this overcrowded country of ours, were we not travelling too much. I had watched that six storey cruiser arrive in the Scottish Isles on tv and felt sad. Then this morning noticed that Jeremy Corbyn had made a journey to Lewis and was photographed with the Callanish Stones - all to do with politics of course.
If I had to nominate a dreary place, again flat lands, it would be Lincolnshire, well farmed land. But then Scotland and Wales, glorious scenery, few people, but why? ;)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/p[...]er-jeremy-corbyn-goes-11061412

Highland clearances would explain quite a lot and what the Redcoats got up to. The Highlands still feel the effects.

As for Corbyn, he really should concentrate on fighting the Tories instead of encouraging Labour voters to vote Tory up here.

Reply | with quote
drewbhoy
Posted by drewbhoy
28th August 2017ce
08:50

1 reply:

Re: or better not to travel at all (costaexpress)

Messages in this topic: