|Can't quite believe it but we're off to the Isle of Lewis & Orkneys. Unexpected windfall. I asked for one of those Chinese waving cats for me birthday & it worked..he he.|
What I'd like to know is should we book ferrys in advance? Or can we just turn up? We go in May.
It takes a bit of organising this lark doesn't it? Have got accommodation sorted but the timings are tight. We have 8 whole days..yey! Downside is taking blokes best friend who doesn't wash a lot..hey ho:) Hope all well.
Reply | with quote
|Posted by carol27|
15th April 2017ce
The Pilgrimage (carol27, Apr 15, 2017, 19:14)
- Re: The Pilgrimage (tjj, Apr 15, 2017, 20:17)
- Re: The Pilgrimage (Joolio Geordio, Apr 15, 2017, 21:20)
- Re: The Pilgrimage (scubi63, Apr 16, 2017, 10:36)
- Re: The Pilgrimage (tomatoman, Apr 17, 2017, 15:21)
- Re: The Pilgrimage (spencer, Apr 18, 2017, 01:16)