The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Cancer in the Neolithic?
104 messages
Select a forum:
I wonder what impression a post like that gives to casual readers (and regular contributors) to the forum. I don't think it contributes much to what the forum's supposed to be about. So (if people can be bothered to read it all) we infer you think someone here's an arse - are we supposed to care? Do you feel better for pointing it out to them at great length?

Why don't you do something more positive like post all these fieldnotes you keep talking about (I get the impression that's somehow technically more difficult than writing a 1000 word composition on arses)?

Of course that's "just my opinion"* but like most people I'm here to read discussions about archaeology not personal invective, funnily enough.

*apparently code for being as rude as you like because it's "just my opinion"

getting a bit tired of all this. Though I'm sure I can either a) stop reading b) mind my own business (actually I've been on this forum so long I kind of do see it as my own business) c) receive my own tirade of irritation d) see how close i can get to calling someone a cunt without getting the plug pulled

bye

Reply | with quote
Rhiannon
Posted by Rhiannon
16th February 2017ce
08:59

In reply to:

Re: Cancer in the Neolithic? (spencer)

Messages in this topic: