The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Cancer in the Neolithic?
104 messages
Select a forum:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Evergreen Dazed wrote:
tiompan wrote:

ooops must say I have always enjoyed pomo novels .

After reading that Aimsir Eachainn (Hector Macdonald) was a fan of Brian O'Nolan i've been meaning to get a copy of 'At swim-two-birds', have you read that one?

No , only the "Third Policeman" , which is hilarious in places .
Another great Irish comic "novel" was " Puckoon " but I don't know if it would still have the same impact today ,whereas Brian/Flann , I imagine would .

Will get round to it at some point, i've got a stack of stuff to try to get through.

Pomo master Paul Auster has a new novel "4321" ,but it runs in at nearly 900 pages .

Wtf! Is it a word a page?
and I thought Porius was hefty!

Not for me, that.

i've just got to the bit in my latest read where mr busy has come round to mr slows house, and he's giving him hell. all the latter wants to do is take it easy but busy won't let up.
I don't know how it's going to end up, but in my view (I'm no expert) it needs tickle to get involved, just to give busy some perspective.

Oh ffs, nosey has dropped by now. typical.

How many pages ?

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
28th January 2017ce
20:21

In reply to:

Re: Cancer in the Neolithic? (Evergreen Dazed)

1 reply:

Re: Cancer in the Neolithic? (Evergreen Dazed)

Messages in this topic: