The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Cancer in the Neolithic?
104 messages
Select a forum:
tjj wrote:
Markoid wrote:
I went with a very mad patient yesterday to Hammersmith Hospital, London and looked. He had a CT scan for physical illness bladder and the they don't sorta understand the mental health aspect. The NHS is amazing!

What did you do last week ?

Probably fuck all. Understand masculinity and femininism and violence Yeah.

I understood pretty much everything. Even cancer. I saw some scans yesterday. I'm allowed to see these things. Most people are not.

All for your physical and mental health however!

"What did I do last week?" Among other things I intervened when I saw a woman being verbally abused by a drunken man in the street. Needless to say he turned on me waving his beer can and called me an "interfering c**t, that it was his wife and he could speak to her any way he wanted". I stood my ground and told him he couldn't - though I was afraid he would hit me.

Please don't make judgments about us here - most of us come here to talk about archaeology and old stones but it doesn't mean we are politically and socially unaware. If your comments are aimed exclusively at Tiompan then I am going to be an "interfering c**t" again and tell you to back off. Without him this forum doesn't exist.

Well done for facing up to drunken bullies tjj . But do take care

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
28th January 2017ce
09:05

Messages in this topic: