The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Vintage Stonehenge (and elsewhere) photos/prints to look at/buy
1 message
Select a forum:
The Science Museum, Museum of Science and Industry and others have a combined website of images/vintage repro posters you can look at and buy.... I mentioned this as a topic a while back over on t'Pump. Out of interest I just searched for Stonehenge and found photos dating back to 1855(!). Doubtless if you used the search facility on the l/h side of the webpage below there'd be results for, say, Tintagel/Old Sarum/Dartmoor with its tors, expect loads of Snowdonia - who knows where else...sniff away: search by location, county or region - thousands of images. Excellent Xmas gifts? : ) Alternatively, just click on the categories - you can lose yourself for hours idly browsing.. got to say I love the old railway posters... http://www.ssplprints.com/search/keywords/stonehenge

Reply | with quote
spencer
Posted by spencer
21st November 2016ce
23:09