The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Sore feet
13 messages
Select a forum:
Never tried scarpa, or soloman, though like the look of both. I've got quite wide feet, and many newer styles seem a little skinny in the bredth department for my liking. Also, As you say, they are pretty costly, and I don't always have the disposable readies fr the costlier styles.

I bought a cheapy pair of Karrimor trail trainers fer £25 last summer fer mooching about in that are surprisingly comfortable and hard wearing for the price. Plus, unlike the Berghaus, they actually seem to have decent wet grip, and a nice grippy pattern to boot (bum bum!) Not waterproof in the least, but I didn't by em' fer that reason, just for something that was a little better built than your average sporty trainer, in case I got the urge to wizz up a hill when out and about. Stink to high hell now though, even with trainer tamers in em

Reply | with quote
Posted by Monganaut
26th October 2016ce
22:32

In reply to:

Re: Sore feet (thesweetcheat)

Messages in this topic: