The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: south midlands.
20 messages
Select a forum:
oh gosh June. it is very challenging isnt it. I too am very grateful for all the help I've recieved. I am finding it quite limiting.
I did mine switching a light off in my campervan. In the middle of a field in Warwickshire. It did involve alcohol but I think 3 bottles of cider doesn't really warrent that level of stupidity. The people around me were convinced of that old idea that if you can wriggle your fingers nothing is broken (as they lifted my arm and let it drop, wriggled my fingers, and generally manipulated my arm) It seemed like forever until I managed to convince them to call an ambulance. Thet were significantly more imbibed than me.
But it does mean slowing down, doesn't it? And I was so happy to see this lovely site still going strong and many of the same lovely people still here.
So much n ew and intersting stuff to read,
thank you

Reply | with quote
blossom
Posted by blossom
1st October 2016ce
08:59

In reply to:

Re: south midlands. (tjj)

Messages in this topic: