The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: The Sun and the Serpent
43 messages
Select a forum:
Great period piece .

And fruitful ground for the old problem of how dowsers manage to debate when there is a disagreement
about what is being “discovered”. Their dowsed energy line differs from Ley line ,so how do they discuss that problem with those who believe that they have dowsed the Ley , but failed to find their line . Does it all become amicable and and both agree that their findings are correct ? Or do they argue about their differing claims and it becomes a numbers game , how many agree with our findings /beliefs ? I imagine the former .
It could go on forever with others “discovering “ lines unnoticed by the previous “researchers “ , who is to say who is right or wrong ? It is entirely subjective .
Prior to the book how many have dowsed the Hurlers and come up with a totally different response i.e. the “energy” does go to the third , but again I imagine that since the book more dowsers have “discovered” that the third is avoided . Stopped laughing so gave up , might watch a bit more later .

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
16th January 2017ce
09:18

In reply to:

Re: The Sun and the Serpent (moss)

1 reply:

Re: The Sun and the Serpent (Rhiannon)

Messages in this topic: