The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Cornwall Forum Start a topic | Search
Cornwall
Re: Stones and Cattle
6 messages
Select a forum:
Sanctuary wrote:
tjj wrote:
moss wrote:
This found on Facebook, don't normally do videos but this had me giggling, especially on this momentous day for Scotland. From the 'Cornish and Proud' site via 'Save Penwith Moor'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gATug9hwsL0

Just watched that Moss, thank you. Am heading down that way on Saturday for a relaxing week, hopefully. I take the point about Natural England in this instance but to be frank am getting sick of hearing other bits of the UK telling England to fuck off. They are quite happy to take the money from English visitors while insulting us at the same time. Good luck to Scotland whichever way they vote today but as far as Cornwall is concerned .... being a generally polite Englishwoman, I won't comment further.

Enjoy your stay in our little corner of paradise June but don't get lost on the moors will you as you may not get anyone prepared to come out and rescue you if you think so badly of us!

I don't think she thinks badly of people from Cornwall, I think she's fed up with pathetic, outdated, small minded nationalistic attitudes.

This topic is locked
Evergreen Dazed
Posted by Evergreen Dazed
18th September 2014ce
11:37

In reply to:

Re: Stones and Cattle (Sanctuary)

1 reply:

Re: Stones and Cattle (tjj)

Messages in this topic: