The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: [Off topic]
253 messages
Select a forum:
nigelswift wrote:
There's a quantity of offensive, offended or banned ex TMA posters out there dating back some years, all claiming they were hard done by - but none of them able to cite specifics. In the recent instances if they can point to where they were treated badly on this thread I'll be happy to eat my laptop.

I hate to see you have to eat your laptop Nigel but the image made me smile. I can vouch for the fact that Astralcat is a very recent forum contributor and not connected in any way to past 'feuds'. I see him as someone who is on journey and travelling down roads that maybe those of us who are older have had a look at and turned back - I know I have been down the crystal/ alternative healing route before deciding ... perhaps not. I do still very much believe in the power of creative visualization which is not that far removed. If you asked me to demonstrate it I wouldn't be able to. I know nothing about dowsing and, given I've been a bit grumpy on this forum recently, decided to sit this one out. I still have an open mind on the subject, prepared to be persuaded at some point.

This topic is locked
tjj
Posted by tjj
8th November 2013ce
15:18

In reply to:

Re: [Off topic] (nigelswift)

3 replies:

Re: [Off topic] (nigelswift)
Re: [Off topic] (Mustard)
Re: [Off topic] (Astralcat)

Messages in this topic: