The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: [Off topic]
253 messages
Select a forum:
Astralcat wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
Astralcat wrote:
I've dowsed myself, and got accurate results, and I've also witnessed it in Southern Island, and most recently one of my local pubs which has regular paranormal activity. They had some dowsers in as there is a ley line running through the village and it turned out that the said pub is slap bang on it. Fascinating watching them locate it.

Although I have a friend that dowsers and helped me find something on one occasion, I have never attended a meeting or talk, but will be this coming Saturday. My local village hall has a dowser called Peter Knight giving a talk on the Cerne Abbas Giant which coincidentally we were/are presently discussing on another thread.

No doubt you'll have a fascinating evening!

Well I hope so and of course will get a chance to talk no doubt to very sincere and experienced dowsers from the local club which I never realised actually existed. I may even join to learn more. This is the event:-
http://www.tamar-dowsers.co.uk/

This topic is locked
Posted by Sanctuary
7th November 2013ce
09:14

In reply to:

Re: [Off topic] (Astralcat)

1 reply:

Re: [Off topic] (Astralcat)

Messages in this topic: