The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Conclusions...Stone circles, are we learning much?
253 messages
Select a forum:
"I have looked at the SH stuff via discussions and links over on the MegPortal, and I have to say I don't yet feel i've fully understood what is being presented. (My fault, not yours!) "

No worries. Back before Stonehenge, in the days when this was just about unusual solar concepts, it took me ages to get to grips with it: The patents describing why all this works (the ones that were done back in the 1970's) are very difficult to understand. Before we 'found' Stonehenge, my engineering website managed to get referenced by several solar and farming wikis, not because it was especially good, but because nobody else had attempted to explain it!

I think I've managed to make it easier to understand in the book. It's an awful lot easier when you see the scale model (of Stonehenge) working because all the explanations come together.

This topic is locked
jonmor
Posted by jonmor
6th November 2013ce
17:27

Messages in this topic: