The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: @ Evergreen
19 messages
Select a forum:
Sanctuary wrote:
This is bullying and the ED's should deal with this right now.

Bullying? This is a very big claim Roy and I take it extremely seriously.
Bullying is disgusting behaviour and if I thought for one second I was a bully I would leave this forum.
That is a disgusting, low accusation. I am sometimes forthright and sometimes too full-on with my words, which I often reflect on later and wish I could go back and change, but a bully I am not.

Why can't you get over the fact I gave your book and your attitude a dressing down and we had a disagreement at that time.
So what? If you believe in your attitude and your words it wouldn't have mattered so much to you.
Your pride was hurt. Get over it. We all get upset by things. A bit of criticism, a few choice words and then this 'campaign' to get me thrown off?
You have decided to call a forthright alternative view 'Bullying'. Its not only incorrect, its disturbing.

Reply | with quote
Evergreen Dazed
Posted by Evergreen Dazed
2nd August 2013ce
15:29

In reply to:

Re: @ Evergreen (Sanctuary)

Messages in this topic: