The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
@ Evergreen
19 messages
Select a forum:
Dear Evergreen
With reference to the comments you made yesterday under the Glastonbury thread about everything I post either being ‘fawning’ or ‘ill-conceived’ – I feel it’s only fair I have a chance to respond as I was actually out enjoying the Lammas-tide sunshine yesterday. I haven’t got time to trawl through it all again to find the post so am making this one off response as a separate thread.

I won’t be trading insults with you because I agree with you – if ‘fawning’ is being supportive to someone like Gladman when he became the focus of your puzzling photography thread – then I own up to it. You did later explain that you just wanted to discuss the finer points of photography, which was seemed odd as you haven’t actually posted any photos of your own here - or if you did, you have now removed them.

‘Ill conceived’ - yes probably. Guilty again of not always thoroughly researching everything I post beforehand but then this is a forum. A place to ask questions and exchange ideas - I am always willing to stand corrected if I get something wrong.

Don’t worry, I won’t attempt to interact with you in the future but imagine you are now running out of people to direct your vitriol at – and that includes the TMA Eds themselves.

Yours etc.
tjj

Reply | with quote
tjj
Posted by tjj
2nd August 2013ce
13:53

2 replies:

Re: @ Evergreen (Sanctuary)
Re: @ Evergreen (Evergreen Dazed)

Messages in this topic: