The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Trethevy Quoit Forum Start a topic | Search
Trethevy Quoit
Re: Trethevy Quoit
391 messages
Select a forum:
Hi Tiompan, I feel partly to blame for all this and therefore with goodwill to those I respect on this forum, am throwing in the towel with some relief, and not about the latest debacle which is so surreal ;) ;)

The reason why Roy left is because he cannot stand the aggressive behaviour on his thread; personally I would have closed it long ago but then.......... But I feel I do have to say something because a reply directed at me by Evergreen Dazed - which I did take note of but then refused to be drawn into an argument by the latter’s somewhat vindictive reply - my mistake ;). For a long time I have supported TMA because I hate conflict, aggressive behaviour and cruelty but no more! These things I am quite happy to fight in the real world, where real cruelty applies to both humans and animals, which seem so much more important than the written cruelty on this forum, and the need for people to score points – for Christ’s sake what is all that about??

I am fond of many people on TMA, you included tiompan, and in addressing this to you should not be taken in any form and shape as criticism of you, but an indication that the same principal that made me leave Heritage Action also holds firm and true here. So I shall no longer be posting any more, whether it be news, links or heaven forbid having to face saying something on the forum. I really do give up, and will turn my mind to the real world ;)

Moss
Love to those I know and admire xxx

p.s. Doubt if you will get rid of Littlestone so easily by the way - those who choose to dislike him so much will find he is much more of a fighter than I am...

http://www.themodernantiquaria[...]m/?thread=68276&message=867776

Reply | with quote
moss
Posted by moss
3rd April 2013ce
16:15

1 reply:

Re: Trethevy Quoit (tiompan)

Messages in this topic: