The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Eire Forum Start a topic | Search
Eire
Re: Ireland
235 messages
Select a forum:
tjj wrote:
tiompan wrote:
bladup wrote:
rockhopper wrote:
Forget it George. I aint biting.

I wish i could be more like that, and your so right rockhopper as in you can see and learn so much more in the flesh than from a photo or a computer program, i'd only listen to people who's seen it in the flesh.

You fail to understand that the problems are nothing to do with seeing it's context .

With great respect Tiompan, I think 'dropping it' is a very good idea. I for one have made an effort to promote this thread in a positive light and its sad to see it sabotaged by squabbles about who's right on any issue. Don't think any one really cares to be honest. Please don't reply to this ... lets just let it go.

I care and RH seems to care , it's a discussion about a putative "alignment " in Ireland that may have got personal from one side rather than sticking to the detail but it at least wasn't diverted .There has also been input from some Irish posters which is also a positive .

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
10th December 2012ce
14:12

In reply to:

Re: Ireland (tjj)

Messages in this topic: