|One of mine happened to me the first time I visited Robin hood's stride [I have other strange tales from other times there as well].|
Me and 2 friends spent the night there, one friend went very very strange [and stayed strange, we tried staying friends after but couldn't].
We put a tent up and he put up a little tent in the big one, got in it and started growling [like he was possessed], me and my other friend nervously went up the stride.
I was thinking that my "friend" wanted to come up and throw me off, as it really felt like it had happened before, at that moment I knew I had lived in the Prehistoric settlement below [even though I didn't know for a few years that other people knew about it].
All these thoughts were going through my head when my friend looked at me [I hadn't said anything] and said "he wants to come up here and throw you off". I then shit myself, my friend said "it's alright I won't let him this time" [oh errr].
I talked about living there before and I knew the other growling friend was once in a bigger local tribe and had come to make our settlement join their tribe. When I resisted I was taken up and thrown off by him, as an example of what would happen if the rest didn't toe the line.
We went back down from the stride and he was still growling, I lay there that night being thrown off again and again 100's of times, just before I hit the ground, I'd be falling again. The morning came and I opened my tent at the same time as the "friend" that wanted to kill me, I looked at him [he knew nothing because when we had come back the night before, me and the other lad hadn't spoke at all about anything, as his growling was very off putting].
He pulled his tent door open and looked me in the eyes and said "all I wanted to do last night was come up there and push you off", I said "you don't say"! I gave him a hug [me and my friend both saw a ball of light fly out the back of him] and I said it's alright [it wasn't but I had to spend more days with him yet!].
We saw each other a few more times but he was like a different man, he was now without humour, niceness or any light at all, and this made not seeing him again very easy.
I had known him 10 years, when he had first saw me he looked like he had seen a ghost. I finally understood that first look at last [to him it was like looking at a ghost], he had always claimed as well that he knew me from a past life as well, so just because someone might know you from a past life doesn't always mean that it's something good, as people seem to remember horrible things from past lives just as much as nice things.
Reply | with quote
|Posted by bladup|
11th October 2012ce
Places or sites that have spooked you. (bladup, Oct 11, 2012, 13:29)
- Re: Places or sites that have spooked you. (Evergreen Dazed, Oct 11, 2012, 13:54)
- Re: Places or sites that have spooked you. (Astralcat, Oct 11, 2012, 17:46)
- Re: Places or sites that have spooked you. (thesweetcheat, Oct 11, 2012, 19:09)
- Re: Places or sites that have spooked you. (Moth, Oct 11, 2012, 19:11)
- Re: Places or sites that have spooked you. (bladup, Oct 11, 2012, 21:09)
- Re: Places or sites that have spooked you. (Vybik Jon, Oct 11, 2012, 21:33)
- Re: Places or sites that have spooked you. (Spaceship mark, Oct 12, 2012, 10:33)
- Re: Places or sites that have spooked you. (TheStandingStone, Oct 12, 2012, 12:19)
- Re: Places or sites that have spooked you. (thelonious, Oct 12, 2012, 13:57)