|2 years ago now I read a book by Chris Dunn called "The Giza Power Plant" which is about piezoelectric power generation. I sat back and thought to myself "I wonder if megaliths are the same?". So, I got myself a voltmeter and determined to find out, went off to Russia to see some dolmen. I had an idea that playing sounds / music to the dolmen might cause the quartz in the rock to resonate, thus releasing the energy. This does seem to be the case. I will try to post links to some videos of me explaining it. |
In brief, most megalithic sites are constructed on fault lines in the rock. In recent years seismologists have talked about Earth Lights and the electromagnetic energy released during earthquakes. Well, seems to me that megaliths can accumulate electromagnetic energy - though quite what that energy was used for it anyone's guess. My guess is that civilisation has previously been as technological as our own, but in a way that didn't damage the Earth and is totally unknown to us in this day.
My web site contains much more information including videos of voltmeter readings in various locations - Lligwy on Anglesey, is where I have got the most electric energy out. Mosta on Malta, is the best video for seeing the technique used. I am making slow progress on what is currently a one-woman mission. Who knows what the future holds. Most people seem to think it is some sort of hoax because they cannot get their heads round the idea of ancient society as being anything other than cavemen with bones through their noses.
I am not sure if web links work here, but my web site is Charlie Foulkes (dot) co (dot) uk, the project is called Singing to the Stones.
Reply | with quote
|Posted by electric_lady|
4th October 2012ce
Megaliths Producing Electricity (electric_lady, Oct 04, 2012, 17:13)
- Re: Megaliths Producing Electricity (Rhiannon, Oct 04, 2012, 18:50)
- Re: Megaliths Producing Electricity (Harryshill, Oct 04, 2012, 19:45)
- Re: Megaliths Producing Electricity (tjj, Oct 04, 2012, 22:24)
- Re: Megaliths Producing Electricity (scubi63, Oct 04, 2012, 23:05)
- Re: Megaliths Producing Electricity (The Eternal, Oct 07, 2012, 01:15)
- Re: Megaliths Producing Electricity (nigelswift, Oct 07, 2012, 10:41)
- Re: Megaliths Producing Electricity (thesweetcheat, Oct 09, 2012, 00:22)
- Re: Megaliths Producing Electricity (BuckyE, Oct 16, 2012, 23:43)