The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Turbines at Mynydd y Betws
65 messages
Select a forum:
This is quite a massive deal, and I'm surprised there's not been much interest - certainly on here (certainly considering the recent conversations about wind turbines). HA has been extremely lucky to have such a fantastically experienced and dedicated eye on the ground for this.

I know I'm biased - being, as I am, a fully paid up HA member - but well done to everyone involved for the continued efforts to at the very least get this recognised. Without their intervention, the stone row and associated sites would have been ignored (at best) or possibly completely destroyed without being recorded.

There's been too much even for me to keep up with (especially on the forum!), so imagine a casual observer would find it difficult going, but it's worth catching up on if you haven't already.

Great work, you lot.

G x

Reply | with quote
goffik
Posted by goffik
13th September 2012ce
10:51

In reply to:

Turbines at Mynydd y Betws (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: