The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Stukeley’s assistant?
18 messages
Select a forum:
Sanctuary wrote:
moss wrote:
That IS a good name, short, sweet and snappy ;) Glad Chief is getting on well.

Thanks Moss. Yes, if it's a male Druid will do fine and a bitch can be called Drew! They'd both end up being called Drew for short anyway :-)
Chief's coming along really well actually, far better than I thought he would initially. I can still hear that cry he gave out as he crunched into the stone step arrangement behind the stile...and the one he shrieked out when I was crawling through the ringed stone at Men-an-Tol when he was trying to come through with me and I inadvertantly put my bodyweight onto his foot...ouch! I have that on vid as I placed the camera on the top of one of the other uprights. I'm glad I've shed 2.5 stones as I'd never have made it otherwise!!!

To be honest Chief's predicament bought back memories of Moss jumping into a glass frame when he was young, cutting himself so badly that he almost had to have his leg amputated, luckily an operation and a piece of wire worked, plus two months on a lead every time he went out - joy with a young collie ;)

Reply | with quote
moss
Posted by moss
9th September 2012ce
16:43

In reply to:

Re: Stukeley’s assistant? (Sanctuary)

1 reply:

Re: Stukeley’s assistant? (Sanctuary)

Messages in this topic: