The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: suy entrance-fee dodging, rulerprise
380 messages
Select a forum:
nigelswift wrote:
then I give up

I think you should, if you're determined to try to say what I did at Priddy is in any way remotely equivalent to grubby self-justified entrance fee dodging late at night!

In fact Ill give up too.

You're at it again, Nige - slandering people with loaded language and misrepresented behaviours. "Grubby" is an abusive word in this context. You might disagree with the opinions of some of us, but using a word which means "Contemptible; despicable" is entirely rude and unnecessary. Also, while I can't speak for anyone else, I certainly don't seek to avoid paying entrance fees, and have contributed quite substantially to the coffers of our heritage organisations.

Why can't you just play nice and discuss these points without the need for mean-spirited and unpleasant language, like the lovely chap I'm sure you are in person?

Reply | with quote
Posted by Mustard
6th September 2012ce
13:07

In reply to:

Re: surprise (nigelswift)

1 reply:

Re: surprise (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: