Around Laurencekirk is really excellent, these hills between that town and the North Sea are a treasure of cairns, standing stones and long forgotten about circles.
Forgotten no longer! Excellent effort as ever, some of those little stones in the nettles must have been a right job to find.
Team effort m8!!!
Reply | with quote
|Posted by drewbhoy|
12th August 2012ce
Modern not antiquarian (texlahoma, Aug 01, 2012, 11:49)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (Littlestone, Aug 01, 2012, 12:15)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (goffik, Aug 01, 2012, 12:59)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (Chris Collyer, Aug 01, 2012, 13:18)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (CARL, Aug 01, 2012, 13:45)
- OT: That's you! OMG! (thesweetcheat, Aug 01, 2012, 21:24)