Hey, you're fine. I think the farmers up here are slowly getting round to protecting sites. Certainly the two I spoke to in Moray yesterday are good examples. As for sites in Moray/Angus/Highland and Aberdeenshire somebody has to make note and record them. Also hunted quite a lot in the Lake District and Wales.
I really glad to hear that, i didn't seem like they realised how important what they had on there farms is [ i think this is maybe because there is so much, so it's not so important to them because they think well what's it matter as there's stuff everywhere] you're like something on their shoulder saying yes i'm watching you, i think that is so important, Keep up the good work, you're a superstar!!
Reply | with quote
|Posted by bladup|
7th August 2012ce
Modern not antiquarian (texlahoma, Aug 01, 2012, 11:49)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (Littlestone, Aug 01, 2012, 12:15)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (goffik, Aug 01, 2012, 12:59)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (Chris Collyer, Aug 01, 2012, 13:18)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (CARL, Aug 01, 2012, 13:45)
- OT: That's you! OMG! (thesweetcheat, Aug 01, 2012, 21:24)