Well, to clarify my posting....
I think it's a piece of cake to demonstrate initiates are deluded or deluding - but yes, best left alone.
I underrstood what you were saying but not so sure that Bladup did .
I disagree , you might convince other non initiates or even demonstrate that the initiates are generally deluded but it's a belief , pseudoscience , and thus impossible to disprove , similarly they can't prove it . Even when confronted with the refutations of their falsifiable comments they take forever to to admit mistakes how many posts would it take with the unfalsifiable , more ley lines than you can shake a dowsing rod at .
you patronizing twat, did you underrstood
If you can't tell from the response then that's your problem .
Are you gorden brown, i never knew that you were interested in prehistory, but with the one eye you could be odin in disguise.
Gorden here . Nice pipe ?
lovely tar, i have a big smile on my face, i wish you could see it, hopefully you can feel it!!!!
Reply | with quote
|Posted by bladup|
4th August 2012ce
Modern not antiquarian (texlahoma, Aug 01, 2012, 11:49)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (Littlestone, Aug 01, 2012, 12:15)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (goffik, Aug 01, 2012, 12:59)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (Chris Collyer, Aug 01, 2012, 13:18)
- Re: Modern not antiquarian (CARL, Aug 01, 2012, 13:45)
- OT: That's you! OMG! (thesweetcheat, Aug 01, 2012, 21:24)