funding. yes you might have hit the nail on the head there.
A transgressive Lyotardian contextuality fails to decontextulaise the precultural orthostatic azimuth producing a hypermateriality exceeding that of the sub -agent but producing a rhizomic apophantic judgement resulting in the equipmentality of trousered dosh .
Blimey! Have learnt a new phrase 'trousered dosh' ... I like it.
Reply | with quote
|Posted by tjj|
27th July 2012ce
A shot in the dark (Littlestone, Jul 22, 2012, 16:06)
- Re: A shot in the dark (thesweetcheat, Jul 22, 2012, 16:16)
- Re: A shot in the dark (tiompan, Jul 24, 2012, 11:53)
- Re: Encoding a Neolithic Landscape - Geo.Nash (moss, Jul 27, 2012, 09:06)
- Re: A shot in the dark (GLADMAN, Jul 28, 2012, 12:25)
- Re: A shot in the dark (Sanctuary, Jul 30, 2012, 07:13)