When I first came to this area years ago, my initial reaction was that these cromlechs were almost tribal in their placements, that Ireland played an important part in their building, and that it would be lovely to be buried in any of the places;).
A lovely post Moss, I particularly like the last sentence (above). Don't forget
King's Quoit further down the coast, actually on the coastal path at Manorbier - pointing out to sea. My response to this wonderful, elemental spot was it seemed like a good place to 'set the spirit free'.
Reply | with quote
|Posted by tjj|
25th July 2012ce
A shot in the dark (Littlestone, Jul 22, 2012, 16:06)
- Re: A shot in the dark (thesweetcheat, Jul 22, 2012, 16:16)
- Re: A shot in the dark (tiompan, Jul 24, 2012, 11:53)
- Re: Encoding a Neolithic Landscape - Geo.Nash (moss, Jul 27, 2012, 09:06)
- Re: A shot in the dark (GLADMAN, Jul 28, 2012, 12:25)
- Re: A shot in the dark (Sanctuary, Jul 30, 2012, 07:13)