I've never wanted a bloody revolution ... just for the Royal Family to choose their favourite castle and quietly retire there - at their own expense. Handing all their fabulous wealth and treasure houses back to the country as they go.
With you all the way, I'll sign up for that.
Excatly. The desired and preferred outcome.
Makes me feel ill all the 'celebs' and interviewers grovelling away and all the royal hangers-on relating childhood stories, none of them bad of course. The New Years Honours List will make for interesting reading!
An excersise in stomach churning fawning and loathsome imcecility. If the BBC is full of lefties ( Andrew 'Gollum' Marr is the Fawnmaster General) than I'm a monkey's uncle...
( get outta that one Dawkins... ;-)
That's you and I for the chop if Henry VIII ever returns :-)
They'll never take us alive...To the hills! Hurrah!!
Reply | with quote
|Posted by Astralcat|
5th June 2012ce
We want information! (VBB, May 28, 2012, 10:00)
- Re: We Want information! (moss, May 28, 2012, 14:01)
- Re: We want information! (Littlestone, May 28, 2012, 17:00)
- Re: We want information! (tjj, May 29, 2012, 09:51)
- Re: We want information! (Sanctuary, May 29, 2012, 16:33)
- Re: We want information! (juamei, May 29, 2012, 17:22)
- Re: We want information! (The Eternal, Jun 02, 2012, 23:27)