The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Slaggyford Stones Forum Start a topic | Search
Slaggyford Stones
Re: Replay 436
170 messages
Select a forum:
StoneGloves wrote:

Tortie probably means tortoise, incidentally. You've not explained whose name is on the Far House Allotment Stone (aka Knarsdale Panel 01), either. I'll bet you a pound to a penny it won't be mine! Sad, isn't it? They've even erased the name. I'm not surprised you're so defensive ...

It's common experience , when those who have nothing to say in arguments ,they turn to abuse .

You never asked anything about names for me to explain about . Although it is clearly a waste a time trying to explain anything to you as others have noted in the past .

Why should I be defensive and in what way do I appear so ?

Why won't you answer the oft repeated question .?
"As someone with no experience of rock and particualrly small cups which you enquired about and were shown some good exmples of followed by other examples of non rock art small cups both here and on the ERA do you still believe the pics you provided of "cup marks " are man made ? "

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
10th September 2011ce
13:50

In reply to:

Replay 436 (StoneGloves)

1 reply:

Re: (StoneGloves)

Messages in this topic: