The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Trethevy Quoit Forum Start a topic | Search
Trethevy Quoit
Re: A clean slate? (or should that be granite?)
156 messages
Select a forum:
The 'persistent vision' question is largely irrelevant in this context, but not in others. The fact remains however that the Solar Corona can be observed.
I reiterate: viewed at an angle the solar corona can be gazed upon, in the same way as with a coronograph, but in this case it is the glare of the sky that is obscured and not the solar disc itself. I only know this because it is possible and I, and others, have done it. Viewed in this way the true nature of the sun is revealed. Green, blue, yellow, black; heaving and boiling, and in this way we share a direct physical experience with the builders and users of this structure. This has to be seen to be believed. Again, I say, none of these claims are made lightly. The effect upon the eye and the mind is sensational, and I invite anyone who is sceptical to come and try it. Keep the questions coming.

Reply | with quote
Horsedrawn
Posted by Horsedrawn
3rd May 2011ce
21:30

Messages in this topic: