The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Avebury Forum Start a topic | Search
Avebury
Re: Sunday bus service to Avebury cut
41 messages
Select a forum:
Just seen this thread and your news story June. That really is terrible news. Avebury is one of the few megalithic sites that is accessible by public transport on a Sunday and now it will not be.

This f****** government and the Tory-run councils are a complete disgrace. But as long as we're all in it together then that'll be okay won't it? I'm sure they're all deeply affected by the cuts that are being made.

As an aside, nearly all Sunday/evening bus services in Shropshire have now stopped. I suspect it will be the same everywhere soon. Because then us proles might be able to get out into "our" countryside, and enjoy recreational activities. Which isn't right is it? We should all be back in our ghettos watching Britain's Got Talent and behaving ourselves. Plus, if you let us go anywhere we might notice that large swathes of the countryside have been sold off to Cameron and Osborne's mates. F***** hell.

I thought this ridiculous administration was supposed to be encouraging people to be more "green"!

F****** livid.

Reply | with quote
thesweetcheat
Posted by thesweetcheat
24th April 2011ce
13:35

Messages in this topic: