The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Trethevy Quoit Forum Start a topic | Search
Trethevy Quoit
Re: Who's going to be there this weekend?
159 messages
Select a forum:
stonefree wrote:
tiompan wrote:
Mr Hamhead wrote:
David (Horsedrawn) has the evidence...and I have seen it in practice. But how can we in the 21st century prove, or disprove, what he is telling us?

As I have already said, I am not convinced but I am not in a position to say he is wrong.

We have not been presented with any evidence . If there is evidence then it is potentially falsifiable , until then it's anecdotal

How very sad that your base level for discussion, tiompan, appears to be nothing more than scathing cynicism, distrust and provocation. It's hardly fertile ground for open and frank discussion, let alone the presentation of new ideas, is it now?

After more than 50 posts you(se) still have provided nothing , conveniently ignoring anything that proves awkward and when stuck getting personal and patronising , probably the only way you can still get some attention seeing as there is nothing else .
Look back at the earlier posts there was ample opportunity to present "new ideas " . Nigel S has responed eloquently enough to your post so I'll not bother any more except .

Yer a bam .

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
1st May 2011ce
16:41

Messages in this topic: