The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Trethevy Quoit Forum Start a topic | Search
Trethevy Quoit
Re: Who's going to be there this weekend?
159 messages
Select a forum:
thesweetcheat wrote:
postman wrote:
But some things I do know, if you stare long enough at something you will see what your looking for, in all aspects of life. You said in one post that you stayed on site for four days, and that the stones speak in a language were only now decoding, may I suggest that the lanuage being spoken is Gobbledy-gook and the message is gibberish, four days on site would be almost a torture, no wonder your beginning to see things in the stones.

:-D

For those who prefer to do their 'research' from the comfort of an armchair and regurgitate the 'educated guesses' of previous 'experts', I'm sure 4 days on site may seem excessive. However, there's another school of thought that says such sustained investigations are not just useful, but absolutely essential to forming anything like a holistic understanding of whatever is being observed. Please don't ridicule what you quite clearly don't understand, it's not at all helpful!

Reply | with quote
stonefree
Posted by stonefree
28th April 2011ce
12:27

In reply to:

Re: Who's going to be there this weekend? (thesweetcheat)

Messages in this topic: