The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Aberdeenshire Forum Start a topic | Search
Aberdeenshire
Re: Aberdeenshire
19 messages
Select a forum:
Can't explain East Aquhorthies-I am far from the most mystical of people (I veer toward the cynical) but I spent a lot of time looking at the Rose quartz stone, taking a few close ups-I then laid my head on the stone and closed my eyes for reasons I'm not sure of. After what felt like about 10 minutes I pulled my self backwards, and then felt the urge just to lay on the bank and closed my eyes.
I then started to leave the circle, and thats when every footstep seemed to take an eternity-I was even compelled to say out loud (now this is unusual for a 'yeah right' person like me) "Sorry I've got to go, but I will come back".

Weird-and reading it back makes it seem stranger-I didn't feel thratened tho, and by the time I was back to the car, everything was fine.

Reply | with quote
Chris
Posted by Chris
5th September 2002ce
16:59

In reply to:

Re: Aberdeenshire (Martin)

Messages in this topic: