[Visitors are served by two outlets as you say plus the sandwiches and snacks from the Community Shop, but the NT have form in jealously coveting the profits of others in Avebury. They were green over the attraction of Stones Restaurant, so took it over, they were jealous of the numbers entering the Great Barn Museum compared to the AK stables gallery. Arguably they did the same by taking over Keiller's Avebury. Now they are after the Community Shop's customers. And in any of the previous cases has the NT provided something better than what existed before?
I was going to send you my reply on the back of a postage stamp ...but I couldn't find one small enough!!
Reply | with quote
|Posted by Sanctuary|
10th February 2011ce
Avebury Pub Fire...... (tomwatts, Feb 05, 2011, 13:52)
- Re: Avebury Pub Fire...... (moss, Feb 05, 2011, 14:03)
- Re: Avebury Pub Fire...... (jackyboy, Feb 05, 2011, 14:03)
- Re: Avebury Pub Fire...... (tjj, Feb 05, 2011, 18:46)
- Re: Avebury Pub Fire...... (tjj, Feb 08, 2011, 09:47)
- Re: Avebury Pub Fire...... (Littlestone, Feb 10, 2011, 20:27)