The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Denmark Forum Start a topic | Search
Denmark
Re: Bornholm?
19 messages
Select a forum:
faerygirl wrote:
Hi again guys and gals!

I'm reading The Atlantis Blueprint by Rand Flem-Ath (great chap) and Colin Wilson (bit of a loon) at the moment and came across the island of Bornholm. There is a section on ancient sites and how some fall into a global grid pattern based on certain measurements such as phi, the golden section etc. The island is mentioned as having a huge amount of churches all built corresponding to (or built on top of!) ancient megaliths. Apparently layout of the churches on the island appears to have a kind of pentangular shape to it and falls into tis global grid.

I was wondering if anyone had ever heard of the megaliths here? I cant really find anything

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bornholm#Historical_architecture

peace xx

There are passage graves on the coast , longhouses from the later TRB and much later engraved stones that ahve some similarites with Pictish stones . True , Colin Wilson may be seen as a bit of a loon , I find him I disagree with nearly everything he says , since the "Occult " period he has also become incredibly gullible but he has such optimism it shines through the nonsense and is almost inspiring . As for Rand Flem Ath and Henry Lincoln's finding phi and the golden section among the churches and further afield i .e Rennes (there must be lots under the the Antartic ice too ) the less said the better .

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
21st January 2011ce
16:01

In reply to:

Bornholm? (faerygirl)

1 reply:

Re: Bornholm? (postman)

Messages in this topic: