The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Wales Forum Start a topic | Search
Wales
"Easy" sites in North Wales?
8 messages
Select a forum:
Hi - I'm heading up to North Wales tomorrow with my girlfriend for Christmas with her family. This will be my second trip there and I'm looking for tips on sites. I think we'll be near Anglesey, and I seem to recall that there are a number of places to check out. We did make it up to Druid's Circle last time, but I don't think we'll have time for anything as ambitious as that, so something we can sneak off is the best we can hope for. By the same token, if we do manage to convince some of the family to come along, we'd still need somewhere not too hard on Mum's knees!

(Sorry, it feels like I'm trying to design a dining room or something - "We want a window for sun in the afternoon, but we don't want to clutter the floor with too many chairs, as we won't often have more than 2 or 3 guests at a time...")

All of this said, if anyone has a suggestion, I'd much appreciate it, but regardless, have a lovely holiday each and all of y'all!

Ant

Reply | with quote
Posted by valis23
23rd December 2010ce
20:19

3 replies:

Re: (postman)
Re: Easy sites in N.Wales (AngieLake)
Re: (Howburn Digger)

Messages in this topic: