The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Tidying up offerings
304 messages
Select a forum:
TheStandingStone wrote:
faerygirl wrote:
I don't leave anything apart from the fading sound of drums and a didgeridoo

So noise pollution is acceptable then?

Well its not still there when the next people get there is it? Most of the comments on here have said that biodegradable offerings are fine. Or leaving something and then taking it away later is fine. Now if leaving a pile of mouldy fruit is acceptable then our form of prayer which doesnt hurt anything, damage anything, rot, rust, smell, mark, or last in any way should SURELY be the best form of offering? Like I have said (although people are selecting tiny bits of my comments to pick on rather than quoting the entire thing) I actually LIKE offerings. I think a few coloured ribbons in trees and bundles of flowers and lavender are nice. I dont leave anything myself but if youre even gonna pick on THAT then I cant help but wonder what the hell someone has to do to make some of you lot happy!

Reply | with quote
faerygirl
Posted by faerygirl
31st May 2010ce
16:06

In reply to:

Re: Tidying up offerings (TheStandingStone)

1 reply:

Re: Tidying up offerings (TheStandingStone)

Messages in this topic: