The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Roseberry Topping Forum Start a topic | Search
Roseberry Topping
Re: Odin's Glow
23 messages
Select a forum:
There's two more shows left, you can still experience it for yourself. I gotta add a disclaimer though, those paths below the common are double dodgy and extremely slippery, there's a couple of decent drops and lots of furze bushes. You'll be fine walking through the woods but you'd be best taking a torch for the more difficult bits beneath the common. When we were walking back up Roseberry lane to head back to Hutton I had a bit of a barney with a bloke who was posted at the top of the lane behind the 'no entry' sign. He told us that the path was dangerous and we couldn't go down it, i guess he meant well but his attitude was arsey, we gave him a bit of stick and walked on. If the weather is ok on Sunday night I was thinking about walking over to the hill from Cliff Rigg ..we'll see.

cheers
f.

Reply | with quote
fitzcoraldo
Posted by fitzcoraldo
24th October 2009ce
15:47

In reply to:

Re: Odin's Glow (kiddrahcir)

Messages in this topic: