The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: A decade of The Modern Antiquarian
51 messages
Select a forum:
Jane,
I, too, looked and dribbled at TMA in the bookshop, and the price wasn't right, so I didn't buy it, and never have. My wife did drag me into a charity shop recently, and TMA, in its full, resplendent hardback cover, was for sale for £30. Again, I didn't buy it. These charity shops seem to have got wise to the price of stuff.
However, on the positive side, the TMA book made me search t'internet for TMA links, which led me to this website. I didn't post much for a while, but eventually decided that a contribution might inspire someone to go to a site I photographed. The TMA book, by spawning the website, has led to an extremely worthwhile community of like-minded people sharing photos, thoughts and ideas, and wonderful long-lost folklore, and, not to mention, generally making friends.
So, thanks Copey.
Regards,
TE.

Reply | with quote
The Eternal
Posted by The Eternal
10th July 2009ce
22:58

Messages in this topic: