The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Jersey Forum Start a topic | Search
Jersey
Re: La Pouquelaye de Faldouet Jersey
21 messages
Select a forum:
Snap wrote:
Tiopam M8 don't be such a twat I never said our ancient cousins felt abuse I said they had senses we have lost. Yes I may very well have been abused, and during my 22 yrs as a paramedic I have unfortunatly come across both the abused and those that do the abusing. I also am suffering from PTSD as a result of witnessing terrible situations and being bullied by managers. That dosn't however affect my feelings that something bad has happened at that site. Maybe because during the past 12 mnths I have studied how to get in touch, with my feelings through CBT and meditation. I may have gained some insight into my psycic self. I don't know? I do know that some sites emit bad vibes and others good end of.
Snap

I never said you did , but i did refer to this " Thats my take on it I am sure you scientists out there will start screaming abuse " hence "no abuse ". arse

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
27th March 2008ce
21:39

Messages in this topic: