The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Standing with Stones DVD
140 messages
Select a forum:
Creyr wrote:
Excellent news - I've been looking forward to this since we bumped into you filming at Long Meg , must have been July, I remember casing you out to see if you were the types to object to our removal of tree litter/offerings...
Anyway Congrats on getting it out and its obviously marvellous seeing its going down so well on here. Im ordering a copy now in time for my megalith buddy's Birthday. and wondering when I can get to Bryn Celli Du.
Hope you sell loads, cover your costs and make enough to make part 2...and 3....and....
Best Wishes
cx

I remember it well. Lord, that was nearly a year ago, now. We were on the last leg of filming then, heading up North to Scotland and the Isles. Thanks for ordering and I hope you and your megalith buddy enjoy the DVD. Let us know what you think when you get to Bryn Celli Ddu.

Michael

Reply | with quote
Michael Bott
Posted by Michael Bott
8th February 2008ce
21:49

In reply to:

Re: Standing with Stones DVD (Creyr)

Messages in this topic: