The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
BUY IT NOW!
140 messages
Select a forum:
Hi Rupert and Michael
Well, the DVD arrived today and me and Moth sat down immediately to watch it. Moth had already 'accidentally' watched it earlier in the day while I was at work...

It's truly superb. A labour of love.

Beautifully paced, beautifully photographed. Great music, Michael, and great graphics, too. We love the computer enhancements and the lovely maps....

Rupert, your comments and delivery style was friendly and honest, and the narrative was clear and you constructed a real story. So much so, I feel like you're a friend! (Corny, but true.)

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU for taking me on this journey. I sincerely hope that you make some cash enough to pay back what you have invested and better still, it gives you the chance to get a TV production company interested in something...

Can't wait to watch the outtakes and commentary now!

We were very VERY interested to hear your theory about the petrified tree pillar in the middle of Bryn Celli Ddu... It makes so much sense. I'd like to know more! What do other viewers think?

Lots of love
J
x

Reply | with quote
Jane
Posted by Jane
28th January 2008ce
19:52

In reply to:

Standing with Stones DVD (Michael Bott)

2 replies:

Re: BUY IT NOW! (Rupert Soskin)